The subsequent terms and conditions of use, in conjunction with our privacy coverage, govern our courting with you in connection to this website. In case you use or browse this website in any way, you consent to comply with and be sure by way of them. Please stop from the usage of our website in case you disagree with any component of these phrases and conditions.
This website’s use is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The information on these pages is posted publicly and is only for your general knowledge and use.
- We either own the content on Nadechworld or have a license to use it. This content consists of, but is not limited to, the images, appearance, and layout. Reproduction is against the law except according to the copyright notice, that is part of those terms and conditions.
- A claim for damages or a criminal crime may result from unauthorized use of this website.
- There are links to other websites on Nadechworld . These links are provided to help you find more information more easily. They do not imply tinoloaded endorsement of the website(s). The linked website’s content is not our responsibility(s).
- All names of goods or businesses—which might be trademarks of their respective owners—are used solely for identification reasons. Without the prior written consent of the party in possession of the trademark, nothing on this website should be interpreted as conferring any license or right to use any trademark.
- Use of any materials on this website is purely at the user’s own risk; we disclaim any liability. You are responsible for making sure that any products, services, or data you get from this website meet your specific requirements.
- Lastly, the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria will govern both your access and use of this website.